Wednesday 3 July 2013

Zadar - a boring post.

Today has been an uneventful but relaxing day. I sightsaw (correct past tense verb?) this morning and sat by the sea organ for a few hours. That's pretty much it. I did go up the church tower which offered nice views over Zadar. I was terrified of the whole way up the bells were going to ring and deafen me.

I ate pancakes with chocolate. I dipped my feet in the sea. I had fishfinger sandwiches because I couldn't tell the difference between veals liver and other meats so went for the safe option.

Me, Maren (the german) and a canadian girl who's name I don't know just watched a bit of two and a half men, now I'm waiting for them all to get ready and then we and also Ori (the Israeli) are going to a bar. He said he feels like a lucky man going with three girls. Bless

Tomorrow I am spending alllllllllll day by the sea. I haven't decided wether to go to the stoney beach or to go by the sea organ. Both seem like popular places to swim. Its slightly deeper by the sea organ but harder to get into the sea. Most people seem to dive in or jump but I'm too much of a wimp for that. If it was a pool and I had goggles I might be persuaded but its not and I don't and I'm a wimp. On the flipside however, I have decided I want to do that thing where you have a parachute and are pulled along by a boat. Saw someone doing it today and thought it might be cool.

Zadar seems very different to the other places I've been. Maybe because of the sea or maybe because it's so small. But its a great place. I'm looking forward to spending the day relaxing tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment