Wednesday 24 July 2013

Last evening in Europe

Amsterdam is such a relaxed place.  Everyone just seems so chilled. Except for the cyclists if you get in the way.

I've really enjoyed my time here and I wish I could stay longer. I haven't really explored much of it.

Tonight (last night) I went to find a postcard for less that 79cent as thats all the change I had.  Most shops were selling them for a euro so I was searching for a needle in a haystack but eventually I found one.

After I went to Vondelpark just for a stroll to relax and have a calm last evening. Clearly this is what the whole of Amsterdam does in the evening. Everyone was just sitting round chilling, bbq's galore, bikes everywhere. It was so nice. I just found a spot on the grass to write my blog and watch the world go by.

Then at half 8 english time I skyped with the parentals. It was a fairly relaxed last evening.

P.s there are still a couple more posts to come. Don't abandon ship yet

No comments:

Post a Comment