Thursday 11 July 2013

An evening in Strasbourg

This is a short post. Coz my life is boring. Ha jokes not really or you wouldn't be reading... well at least I hope you don't find this boring!

This evening I went to watch a light show thing where they lit up the cathedrals exterior. It was lovely. For the finale they lit up each part bit by bit to dramatic music. It was fantastic. The building is a fantastic building anyway as I've already said. I would love to put all the photos on here but there's like 50 so you'll have to wait for the extended highlights.

I've set an alarm for half 8 tomorrow. Feels like a lie in! I'm going to explore the rest of Strasbourg tomorrow and maybe take a boat tour called 'batorama'. We'll see how it goes. Ta-ra for now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely in blue =) Do they do this every night or were you just lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every night in July and August

    ReplyDelete