Tuesday 9 July 2013

Shortish post - Zurich

Zurich Hauptbahnhof is an impressive place. I mean firstly, its an impressive building anyway. On Tuesdays though,  by happy coincidence, it has this fantastic food market with all different cultural foods. Mum would have spent a fortune. But also, it has this (see photo) simply.... fascinating sculpture. I mean, what is it? I'm lost for words.

For dinner I got a chill sausage from the grill and made it into a sausage sandwich with the bread roll I was given. Which technically makes it a sausage roll.
Then I had a crepe. Self control of a peanut. When I get home,  serious diet and exercise regime. If I have any money left after this, (unlikely at Zurichs prices) I am buying a two week spirit health club membership and going every single day. Expect Wednesdays because of football training. I need to get into shape for Peru anyway. Mum, if you're reading, force carrots and red pepper down my throat till they come out my ears.

I bumped into that asian girl from the train at the train station. That was fun.

I miss Fudgey. I keep seeing look-a-likes every where but they are just imposters.

I haven't done anything this evening really except Skyped with the parentals and Leila. So this isn't a very long post. I'm hopeful tomorrow I will have lots to write about.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like all this foreign travel has had an adverse affect on your English :P

    ♥♥ lovely to talk to you this evening xx

    ReplyDelete